Calculate how much Evreka can improve your investmentsAdvanced ROI calculator
Track assets in terms of fill-level, temperature, and location
Manage inventory and monitor the current stock
Manage incidents and avoid damaged assets or losses
Monitor and control lifecycle of assets
Create customizable, real-time reports
Plan maintenance management efficiently
Asset management solutions are inseparable from effective waste management. Yet, it can be a confusing term with financial asset management. Asset management definition in waste management is managing and running the waste collection bins most economically and efficiently to optimize whole operations.
Assets can be exemplified not only as bins but also as reverse vending machines, underground containers, smart containers, or compactor containers. If these places, where all wastes come together, are managed without digital and accurate asset management services, they risk crippling all operations. Evreka’s digital asset management platform provides all the data you want to keep:
• Visibility of your assets
• Their statuses
• Exact locations
• Operational details such as supplier, color, purchase date of fullness, and much more.
With the flawless integration of hardware products, you can achieve 360-degree tracking for your assets through Evreka Asset Management Module. This opportunity can be used to trigger task creation, order fulfillment, and communication between stakeholders. Another plus of the hardware asset management relationship is the chance of instant notification and action regarding asset corruption like theft or stealing, fire, or any harmful events.
After briefly talking about the Asset Management module, it’s time to explore the best-in-industry advantages of Evreka. How would you like to look closely at the asset management structure to build better recycling and recovery practices for a green economy?
Evreka Asset Management module provides visibility on the whole assets. All activities and operational data are recorded, with real-time data and RFID readings like:
• Change in the fullness and temperature level
• Access to specific assets
• Physical movements and so on!
All necessary data is just a click away on the map or using data-heavy tables.Learn more
One of waste management’s biggest challenges is keeping the inventory record up to date. After all, too many assets are placed in the field. Moreover, you may have different assets, from bins to underground containers, from access control containers to reverse vending machines. These assets have different display requirements and may need various fields to be shown. Besides, the record of the assets should be kept for the quick actions required for agile optimization. Hence, challenging inventory management tasks must be carried out within an efficient asset management system.
Evreka Asset Management module facilitates recording and tracking your assets throughout their lifecycle. With the digital asset management platform, you can know:
• How many times an asset is lifted
• How many times it was relocated
• How much time it was on the field
• How it was damaged
To optimize your processes and extend the life of your assets, what you need is here, provided to you.Learn more
Have you ever thought about how you can conduct your operations when you can’t hear from your ubiquitous assets? Being aware of abnormalities, such as the collection event being far from your asset’s location, is vital. Don’t worry, Evreka Asset Management module helps you to detect those with unique algorithms and rulesets. Any sudden temperature increase or suspicious fullness drop could be classified as an incident to interfere on time.Learn more
With the outstanding reporting tool, all the details present in the Evreka Asset Management module are turned into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. On the informative reports dashboard, you can:
• See the summary of your data with attractive visualizations
• Filter the datasets
• Customize the dashboard
• Export your data
Thanks to the Asset Management Software, you can reduce your workload and establish the right strategies without missing any parts.
• Eliminating trackability problems with real-time data and reports
• Heavy activity burden to keep track of asset inventory
• Lacking user-friendly interfaces to track asset location
• Specialized information (i.e., fullness, temperature, service days) utilization flowing from multiple and disparate sources
• Transparency and communication problems due to the lack of smart asset management
• Get complete control over asset details and easy access to all asset data
• Track & control asset maintenance
• Monitor location, movement, fill level, and temperature
• Automated inventory tracking and decreased maintenance costs
• Seamless integration with other Evreka modules and reduced manual activity through the smart asset management system
• Fast communication and information flow between users
• Efficient resource allocation
Get full control of your assets and utilize all-inclusive solutions for sustainable waste management!Request free demo