Waste & material traceability solution for sustainable facilities
Achieve maximum productivity with real-time operation insights to streamline the daily door-to-door collection system. Converge all data into one system and access structured data from disparate streams.
Door-to-door waste collection (D2D) services are frequently used in countries like the Netherlands and Italy to maximize waste segregation and sorting. Although it has different names in diverse regions, the system is the same and is usually in the municipal service. Such that its name in the Netherlands is “(Anonymous) minicontainer collection.” The collection method relies on citizens placing household waste close to the street in private waste containers. Sorting waste at home for a D2D collection system is one of the best environmentally sustainable waste management methods. This strategy creates a basis for reducing the amount of waste in landfills, which are now causing economic and ecological problems and creating new circular economies.
Operationally, vehicles visit specific collection points following a predetermined timeline. The predetermined timeline is named the “collection calendar” and handed to citizens regularly. This municipal waste management service is precious in the circular economy and sustainable models. However, it requires the active participation of all participants, from managers to workers and citizens to handle lots of waste collection bins. Accordingly, only digital waste management solutions can create a well-planned and sustainable door-to-door collection system.Let’s see how the best-in-industry solution works, that is, Evreka!
Watch our video to learn the benefits of all-inclusive solutions Evreka provides for door-to-door collection. Measure and track your operations to achieve sustainable and optimized waste management with Evreka!
• Real-time operation tracking and operational insights
• Streamlining day-to-day processes for maximum productivity
• Less administrative workload due to efficient planning and management support
• Consolidating all data into one system
• Extensive reporting
• Paperless, economically, socially, and environmentally sustainable operations
• Reaching structured data by integrating disparate streamsLearn more
• Reduced scale turnaround times and associated risks (financial, operational, and H&S)
• Advanced utilization of resources
• Contamination prevention, reporting and in-depth analysis
• Cost, time, and energy-efficient, customizable, and end-to-end solutions
• Fast communication between all the stakeholders for agile optimization
• Create, edit, and deploy customized metrics from one location
• Customizable enterprise resource planning (ERP) flowLearn more
• Sustainable resource planning via route optimization
• Avoiding undesired collections
• Minimizing carbon emissions and unnecessary energy usage
• Configurable proof of fulfillment details with RFID and registration system
• PTO to measure and track how many liftings take place on the field
• PAYT to measure and track services provided to a certain entity
• Overall, sustainable waste management solutions for the circular economyLearn more
The dispatch managers have three main jobs for D2D:
• Creating schedules
• Setting up daily routes
• Planning tasks.
Also, their duty includes responding to sudden changes such as vehicle failures, incidents, or employee no-shows. Daily, according to the planning, field workers start their optimized route to complete tasks via the Field Work app. They pick up containers and record proof of fulfillment details automatically with the help of products such as RFID readers, PTO, and GPS Location. As the tasks are completed from the PTO or RFID reading data, either manually or through integrations, the back office, the customers, and citizens’ fulfilled needs can be monitored instantly and retrospectively. On the other hand, citizens can view past pick-ups and received not only services but also future plans regarding the ongoing schedules via the Customer Portal.Learn more
Check out our solutions that help you gain real-time operation insights to streamline the daily door-to-door collection system.Request free demo