Calculate how much Evreka can improve your investmentsAdvanced ROI calculator
Operational efficiency in waste management recycling centers is vital to keep pace with the competitive environment, customer requirements, and volume pressure. Evreka assists to eliminate challenges by providing advanced solutions that make your recycling business more agile and efficient. Furthermore, it enables your business operations to respond to different business conditions and opportunities whilst maximizing your back office productivity. Evreka designs an integrated waste management system from inbound management to the management of outbound channels. In addition, it supports directors: manage processes on their site such as contracts and price information on the materials they buy and sell, keep track of the materials that enter and leave the facility.
Features such as intercompany assistance, price management, and billing settlements make it easy to take on more volume or expand to new locations. In addition, managing constantly changing capacity constraints will allow you to operate your center more effectively.
The elimination of spreadsheets can save time and avoid double entry. You can manage all your activities from incoming or outgoing material to production in your recycling center from a single platform. With Evreka solutions, you will have full control of all your vital business data from one readily available place!
Evreka lets you monitor the status of delivery, billing activities, requests, weights collected, charges, and more, so nothing gets missed. Optimizing these constraints within the Evreka All-In-One Platform will reduce the costs. It supports complex pricing, self-billing for clients, and matching supply & demand.
Understanding your margins leads to a profitable recycling center. Evreka provides data and smart analytics, providing maximum insights on the whole business. After implementing Evreka solutions, you will be able to gain critical insight with gross margin reports by customers, suppliers, partners, and more.
Evreka solutions help broad commercial and international accounts with custom statements, sustainability reports, and shipping history & payment access online. The solution leads you to boost customer satisfaction by responding quickly to their requests.
• Americans throw away 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour.
• Recycling a single aluminum can save enough energy to power a TV for three hours.
• Glass can be recycled and re-manufactured an infinite amount of times and never wear out.
• Electronic waste (WEEE) or commonly addressed as e-waste, includes all electronic devices that finished their life cycles. E-wastes are generally grouped into 6 different categories. Large equipment such as refrigerators or washing machines, small equipment such as microwaves or irons, lamps, temperature exchange equipment, and screen or monitors.
• Electronics contain many scarce and valuable components. Therefore, proper disposal should be implemented in all phases of disposal in order not to lose these valuable parts. Evreka helps companies to dispose of their e-wastes as efficiently as possible.
• A MRF is a facility where the collected recyclable materials are taken to be sorted into different waste streams. With intelligent Evreka solutions, you will be able to plan your demands, stocks, and prices. Evreka MRF Management solution enables you to manage and analyze data collected from facilities.
Metal recycling is a process of recovery and processing of scrap metals. Evreka solutions help you achieve operational excellence in metal recycling industry with price management, route optimizations, and contract management. Our high-end solutions eliminate inefficiency in recycling enterprises by digitizing the whole waste management process. Read our blog to learn more about scrap metals and how our solutions can help you manage them.Read our blog
Proper paper collection and conversion process is now possible with Evreka. Our solutions allow you to digitalize your operations by eliminating the manual processes in customer management, price management, and most importantly in employee management. With our all-in-one platform you can manage all these tasks from one single platform and have a comprehensive control over each process. Request a free demo and learn which Evreka solution suits best for your operations.Request demo
There is an increasing need for plastic recycling due to high consumption and wrong disposal techniques resulting in a highly competitive recycling sector. We will help you gain a competitive edge while managing a plastic recycling business and eliminate the difficulties in complex recycling process with high-tech solutions. You can digitize every step from inventory and stock management to invoices with latest technologies.Download eBook for free
Drive a cost-effective management approach with Evreka’s integrated platform comprising intelligent solutions.CONTACT US
Evreka helps us to digitize the entire e-waste collection and treatment process in Singapore. With their solutions, we are able to seamlessly oversee our various collection channels and operations on a single platform. Thanks to Evreka’s high-tech sensors and tracking system, inefficiency and operational costs are minimized, thereby enhancing our capabilities. We have integrated these solutions into our operations with regards to the Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) and have already achieved a significant improvement in performance at each stage. By seizing all the technological advantages provided by Evreka, we aim to be at the forefront of building the smartest cities in the world.ALBA | Thomas Mattscherodt | Head of Project Management Office