Industrial metal prices are increasing rapidly, just like other commodities after the pandemic. However, what distinguishes metal is that this increase is unprecedented and not likely to stop. The pre-pandemic price of industrial metal has traded between $500 and $800. In July 2021, it increased to 1800 by 200%!
Many reasons cause this increase, mainly supply-side factors and the pains of the green economy transition. As the linear production continues, we will fall into similar situations in this era of crises, where new problems are constantly arising. Therefore, we should consider the neglected outputs of industrial production, scrap metal.
Collecting scrap metal with the correct methods, at the right time, and in the proper channel will lead you to the circular model to accelerate the supply with greener waste services. Also, you need to sort and categorize bulk material. For these gains, an end-to-end metal collection and recycling software is needed to plan every moment in the recycling center with agile optimization, correct resource use, and logistics in detail. Evreka’s all-in-one solution will provide you with all you need for business transformation. Grow your business with smart solutions and be a pioneer in the expanding global market.
• Instant tracking and operational insights with real-time data
• Proper bulk material handling with suitable sorting and categorizing
• End-to-end material follow-up for efficient recovery
• Total control over material conversion and recycling in MRF and scrap metal recycling center
• Automation and scalability of whole operationsLearn more
• Flexible and customizable ERP flow
• Paperless operations
• Decreased administrative workload and in-depth reporting
• Standardizing daily tasks for the highest productivity rates
• Create, edit, and deploy metrics from a central locationLearn more
• Reduced demand planning costs per unit of revenue
• Boosting customer satisfaction with customer self-service, automated flows, and faster payments
• Unification of all data into one system
• Seamless contact between different entities and stakeholders
• Access to structured data by integrating disparate streamsLearn more
• Reduced scale turnaround times and associated risks (financial, operational, and H&S)
• Minimizing carbon emissions and energy usage for waste operations
• Efficient waste collection with daily route optimization
• Profit maximization
• Overall, sustainable waste management solutions for the circular economyLearn more
Deal with the ever-increasing prices with the best-in-industry collection and recycling scrap metal system. Gaining the vision of creating new resources from waste is key to seizing new opportunities.Request free demo