Waste & material traceability solution for sustainable facilities
Every day we have to deal with enormous waste coming from everywhere, mainly from homes, factories, and hospitals. There are many responsibilities and regulations regarding managing this waste, which threatens the environment and health. Of course, the biggest helpers in this process are containers! Therefore, containers must comply with hygiene conditions and waste management regulations.
Regular monitoring, collection, and maintenance of these containers are necessary for health. Although they share these common points, many variables and liabilities differ according to container size, specific needs, and the sector. In the end, many differences need to be evaluated between domestic waste collection and hazardous waste handling or door-to-door collection services and skip-hire!
To overcome this complexity, a digital asset management solution powered by IoT algorithms is needed. Thus, while managers track regular container statuses and collections, customer-specific aspects like waste volume, operation process, and material flows can be controlled end-to-end.
Evreka provides an end-to-end solution to manage everything from order receipt to delivery digitally. Our cost and time-effective solutions can help every industry in this regard with full transparency and efficiency. Thanks to our solutions united under one roof, your inventory tracking and asset management problems will be eliminated. Let’s see how this standardization forms.
Check out how our software and hardware solutions are integrated for end-to-end waste container management with real-time data. From advanced inventory management to operational insights, end-to-end management of containers has never been easier!
• Real-time operation and inventory tracking to gain insights
• Advanced inventory management with automated level changes
• Paperless operations
• Transparency for the private entities owning or holding the assetsLearn more
• Automation and scalability of internal processes
• Sustainable and efficient resource planning via route optimization
• Streamlining day-to-day processes for maximum productivity and profit
• Reduced administrative tasks and planning time with digitization and extensive reportingLearn more
• Converging all data into one system
• Reduced scale turnaround times and associated risks (financial, operational, and H&S)
• Access to structured data by integrating disparate streams
• Seamless communication between all stakeholders for agile optimizationLearn more
• Efficient asset management for preventing corruption and undesired collection
• Customizable enterprise resource planning (ERP)
• Time, cost, and energy-efficient dumpster rental/skip-hire system
• Overall, sustainable and greener container management solutions fot the circular economyLearn more
In this case, the system manager has the opportunity to see the location and status of all assets and can perform asset management in a real-time, data-driven manner. Similarly, customers can easily create new container orders through the Customer Portal, where they can easily access the details. Since the portal works integrated with Operations Management, it instantly transforms the order into a task by allowing authorized people to see it. Operation managers can create tasks in bulk, separately, or multiple, make changes and monitor vehicle status in real-time.
After the dispatch, drivers can also view the tasks with the Field Work app and reach the area aligned with the data-driven guide. It can use functions that will convey any need to the back office throughout the operation. As the tasks are completed, the proof of fulfillment detail created with tools such as RFID, QR, PTO, and GPS Location is sent to the system. Both the customers and the back office can instantly and retrospectively follow the whole process. The system manager can evaluate and improve operations at the end of the process thanks to operational insights and in-depth reports.
Reach maximum productivity through end-to-end management with total control and sustainable methods.Request free demo