Technical Account Manager
Evreka is a leading ‘Sustainability as a Service’ provider focused on solving the world’s waste problem by reshaping the global waste management and recycling industry with its eco-friendly approach. To this effect, given its comprehensive easy-to-use solutions Evreka provides hands-on customer-centric services to solve address some of the biggest challenges faced by the industry; including lack of transparency & traceability, compatibility to ERP rules, seamless asset management through chain of custody, and flexibility to meet the specific needs of its customers all over the world. Having broadened its global presence in over 20 countries, Evreka’s efforts in digitizing waste management have found its purpose toward a greater cause, whereby its ultimate objective is to decrease carbon emissions in the world and make it easier to create new sources from waste.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
Evreka values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider people with disabilities for all our opportunities.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints,
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and potential customers,
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience,
- Onboard the customers and improve onboarding processes,
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure,
- Mediate between clients and the organization and minimize customer churn,
- Aid in product design and product development considering customer feedback,
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
What do we expect from you?
- University degree required ideally in an analytical discipline, e.g. engineering.
- Advanced and fluent in English written and verbal communication as we have customers and partners from all over the world.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- A business-focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically.
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- Work from home
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. – We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?