Evreka is a leading SaaS company focused on improving waste collection and city cleaning operations by providing the most comprehensive solution in the sector. Evreka uses high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI & machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and municipalities in the world.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew, we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
- Identifying Evreka’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Be responsible for all HR activities and operations for related accounts (recruitment, on-boarding, exit, employee engagement, learning and development)
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organizations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organizations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Continue building multi-channel strategy to support company’s employee value proposition (e.g. careers website, social media)
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 1-2 years relevant experience, especially in Recruitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to get quick results
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, follow up, and organizational skills
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and trust
- Empathic; genuinely cares about people and wants to help
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment (preferably in Technology Company)
- Excellent English
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Subscription to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Exxen, Blinkist
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?