Evreka is a leading ‘Sustainability as a Service’ provider focused on solving the world’s waste problem by reshaping the global waste management and recycling industry with its eco-friendly approach. To this effect, given its comprehensive easy-to-use solutions Evreka provides hands-on customer-centric services to solve address some of the biggest challenges faced by the industry; including lack of transparency & traceability, compatibility to ERP rules, seamless asset management through chain of custody, and flexibility to meet the specific needs of its customers all over the world. Having broadened its global presence in over 20 countries, Evreka’s efforts in digitizing waste management have found its purpose toward a greater cause, whereby its ultimate objective is to decrease carbon emissions in the world and make it easier to create new sources from waste.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
Evreka values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider people with disabilities for all our opportunities.
You will be responsible for
- Define and drive product vision and strategy, set goals, develop roadmaps;
- Manage project throughout the life of the product launch;
- Ensure Evreka is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs,
- Manage risk and make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market;
- Continuously work to improve the user experience for our international customers;
- Clearly communicate goals, roadmap, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams to set direction and motivate and inspire people;
- Build metrics reports analyze them to drive product direction & strategy, prove value, motivate teams, monitor performance, and track progress;
- Represent the business in the collection of business and systems requirements from existing and potential customers and partners, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch;
- Translate requirements into user stories with precise and accurate criteria of acceptance that will be used by developers, testers and product owners to ensure that product owner intent are effectively captured;
- Identify potential new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products,
- Research emerging technologies, trends and market needs;
- Own process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes;
- Support other Product Managers to improve each other.
What do we expect from you
- University degree required ideally in an analytical discipline, e.g. business or engineering;
- Experience, especially in B2B SaaS and ERP solutions;
- Advanced and fluent in English written and verbal communication as we have customers and partners from all over the world.
- A business-focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills and an assertive approach, whilst maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical;
- Highly analytical skillset with an aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation;
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL, is a plus.
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- Work from home
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. – We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?