Head of Marketing
Evreka is a leading ‘Sustainability as a Service’ provider focused on solving the world’s waste problem by reshaping the global waste management and recycling industry with its eco-friendly approach. To this effect, given its comprehensive easy-to-use solutions Evreka provides hands-on customer-centric services to solve address some of the biggest challenges faced by the industry; including lack of transparency & traceability, compatibility to ERP rules, seamless asset management through chain of custody, and flexibility to meet the specific needs of its customers all over the world. Having broadened its global presence in over 20 countries, Evreka’s efforts in digitizing waste management have found its purpose toward a greater cause, whereby its ultimate objective is to decrease carbon emissions in the world and make it easier to create new sources from waste.
This is a high-impact role, you will partner with the teams across the company including product, sales, and business development, this cross-team collaboration is essential for you to develop, refine and position Evreka solutions. Our ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker; be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies that will help us maximize our targets.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
Evreka values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider people with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Overseeing company’s promotion and advertising efforts to drive sales and build brand awareness. Responsibilities include developing an overall marketing plan, approving campaigns and measuring the return on investment of various advertising methods.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Develop growth campaigns and marketing strategies for Evreka solutions with a clear eye towards impact and measurement
- Lead digital marketing campaigns and strategies including SEO, performance marketing, and content marketing from the idea stage through to their execution, implementation, and measurement
- Leading creation of attractive stories, content or similar marketing opportunities arised from various direct or indirect Evreka activities with customers, potential customers or stakeholders in the sustainability domain.
- Review current marketing trends to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Continuously monitor the market and assess the competition to gain a deep understanding of technology shifts and market needs. Understand key messages being promoted and discussed; manage and adjust product (solution?) messaging accordingly. Monitor competitive news and information keeping up to date on product (solution) announcements and claims.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Be an effective consultant and partner to the Evreka cross-functional leadership team including Product Management and Development, Sales, and Business Development Teams.
- Work closely with Product Management and Sales Teams to identify needs and sharpen product solution offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant work experience; minimum 5+ years experience in managing marketing teams of B2B SaaS products
- Proven success developing, implementing, and managing go-to-market plans
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Track record of fostering team cohesion by developing highly talented marketers.
- Ability to work well in complexity and ambiguity and to define and deliver end-to-end marketing strategies without a playbook.
- Ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and relevant product features.
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- Work from home option
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR Türkiye, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. – We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?