Finance and Accounting Specialist
Evreka is a leading ‘Sustainability as a Service’ provider focused on solving the world’s waste problem by reshaping the global waste management and recycling industry with its eco-friendly approach. To this effect, given its comprehensive easy-to-use solutions Evreka provides hands-on customer-centric services to solve address some of the biggest challenges faced by the industry; including lack of transparency & traceability, compatibility to ERP rules, seamless asset management through chain of custody, and flexibility to meet the specific needs of its customers all over the world. Having broadened its global presence in over 20 countries, Evreka’s efforts in digitizing waste management have found its purpose toward a greater cause, whereby its ultimate objective is to decrease carbon emissions in the world and make it easier to create new sources from waste.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
Evreka values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider people with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Booking invoices, following payments and reviewing accounts
- Dealing with reconciliations,
- Preparing standard required reports, and account statements
- Monitoring accounting procedures and internal controls,
- Supporting month-end closing activities,
- Supporting procurement processes,
- Communicating and cooperating with relevant departments and external stakeholders in related area to receive necessary information or approvals.
- This is a hybrid role: you will be working both in-office and remotely.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus,
- Good command of English both written and spoken is a must,
- Proficiency with MS Office is a must,
- General knowledge of Turkish Tax Legislation is a must,
- Related progressive experience in accounting and reporting is a plus,
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and detail-oriented personality,
- Able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks,
- Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs,
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate all issues to all levels of management,
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. – We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?